About this course:
Teacher: Sajjad Arshad
Status: Enrollment Open
O-level accounting covers basic principles of accounting, developing both a knowledge of the subject and encouraging understanding, analysis and evaluation. Learners cover topics such as double-entry bookkeeping, the cash book, general journal and ledger, and how to make a trial balance. Learners also consider issues such as capital and revenue expenditure, adjustments to ledger accounts, the correction of errors, control accounts, and the purchase of a business. The syllabus is wide-ranging and also covers topics such as balance sheets, the operation of partnerships, selected ratios and the preparation of final accounts.
This is an course will consist of live session, recorded lectures, quizzes, assignments, discussion and 24/7 access to the teachers. Student will also have round the clock access to all recordings so to clear any concept they are not able to able to understand.
About The Teacher
Sajjad Arshad is a M.Com from Punjab University and has been in the teaching profession from the past 12 years. He is an expert in O and A-level accounting and has also been teaching students of ACCA.
How to Register for this Course
- Create a new account --> http://www.tutocademy.com/login/signup.php?
- Activate your account via the email sent to your specified email address
- Deposit payment via one of the methods --> http://bit.ly/2uuWWlC
- Share proof of payment by send the copy of the payment slip to email@example.com
- Our team will verify you payment details and give you access to the course
- For any queries, please contact 0343-3783377