About this course:
Teacher: Adnan Rauf (RSA)
Status: Enrollment Open
Fee/Duration: 10,000 (6 Mth)
Principles of Taxation (CAF 6) is the sixth module of Certificate of Accounting & Finance program. The objective of CAF 6 is to provide basic knowledge in the understanding of objectives of taxation and core areas of Income Tax Ordinance, 2001, Income Tax Rules 2002 and Sales Tax Act 1990 and Sales Tax Rules.
This course is a 6 month long course with access to video lectures, notes, readings, quizzes, assignments, discussion forums and direct message to the teacher.
About The Teacher
Mr Adnan Rauf (add profile here).
Rise School of Accountancy was established in July, 2008 and is one of the leading institutions playing a pivotal role in the promotion of professional accountancy, commerce and business administration education in the country. The acronym “RISE” stands for resurgence and intuition for strategic excellence. This is the mission we have set before us to revive an insight among the students so that they may procure thought-out luminosity and be above the rest.
How to Register for this Course
- Create a new account --> http://www.tutocademy.com/login/signup.php?
- Activate your account via the email sent to your specified email address
- Deposit payment in following bank account:
- Account Title: Rise Online Virtual Classroom
- Account #: 02680104076481
- Bank Name: Meezan Bank
- Branch: Faisal Town Lahore
- Share proof of payment by send the copy of the payment slip to email@example.com
- Our team will verify you payment details and give you access to the course
- For any queries, please contact 0321-8478825 (VIRTUAL)