About this course:
Teacher: Muhammad Asif (RSA)
Status: Enrollment Open
Fee/Duration: 10,000 (6 Mth)
Introduction to Economics & Finance (CAF 2) is the first module of Certificate of Accounting & Finance program. The objective of CAF 2 is to enable candidates to equip themselves with the fundamental concepts of economics and finance needed as foundation for higher studies of finance.
This course is a 6 month long course with access to video lectures, notes, readings, quizzes, assignments, discussion forums and direct message to the teacher.
About The Teacher
Mr Muhammad Asif (add profile here)
Rise School of Accountancy was established in July, 2008 and is one of the leading institutions playing a pivotal role in the promotion of professional accountancy, commerce and business administration education in the country. The acronym “RISE” stands for resurgence and intuition for strategic excellence. This is the mission we have set before us to revive an insight among the students so that they may procure thought-out luminosity and be above the rest.
How to Register for this Course
- Create a new account --> http://www.tutocademy.com/login/signup.php?
- Activate your account via the email sent to your specified email address
- Deposit payment in following bank account:
- Account Title: Rise Online Virtual Classroom
- Account #: 02680104076481
- Bank Name: Meezan Bank
- Branch: Faisal Town Lahore
- Share proof of payment by send the copy of the payment slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will verify you payment details and give you access to the course
- For any queries, please contact 0321-8478825 (VIRTUAL)