About this course:
Status: Enrollment Open
Fee/Duration: 30,000 (2 Month)
SAP Business One is an affordable, small & medium business software management application that helps you run your entire business, including financials, sales, customer relationship management (CRM), inventory management, and operations, all in a single system. In Pakistan, there are over 400 organizations which are currently using SAP Business One, so learning SAP adds a power skill-set to the toolbox of an individual which can help excel their career.This course is designed to provide a thorough understanding of SAP Business, one of the leading Enterprise Resource Planner (ERP). The idea is to give a comprehensive training with hands on experience in terms of practical usage. This is a LIVE course meaning that live session will be conducted 3 days week and afterwards students will have access to the recordings of those session. Students will also have access to the literature and will have the opportunity to interact with other participants as well as reach out directly to the teacher.
Who is This Course For?
This course is designed for
individuals currently working or aspiring to work in the corporate sector in
areas of finance, IT, technical and operations. Ideal for students looking to
enter the job market and especially those looking to work abroad.
This course aims to provide
the thorough understanding & training of world leading ERP Software for
Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) i.e. SAP Business One.
Course Objective & Topics
The courses focused on covering following modules
- Administration (Company Creation, Company setups,
Initialization, Approval Procedures, Alerts Management etc.)
- Financial (Chart of Accounts, Fixed Assets, Journal Entry, Journal Voucher etc.)
- Sales Opportunities (Customer Relationship Management)
- Sales A/R (Order to Cash process, Dunning Process, Sales Invoices etc.)
- Purchase A/P (Procure to Pay Process, Purchase Invoices etc.)
- Business Partners (Customer, Vendor & Lead data & Configuration)
- Banking (Incoming & Outgoing Payments, Bank Reconciliation, Deposits, Bad debts etc.)
- Inventory (Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Bin Location, Pricing, Pick & Pack Manager, Unit of Measures (UOM), Serial & Batch Management, Bin Location etc.)
- Production (Bill of Material, Production Process, Backflush Accounting)
- Resources (Resource Management & Its Integration with Production Process)
- Human Resources (Employee master Data, Attendance, Employee Probation, Employee Financials etc.)
- Services (After sales services related to sold items based on Serial Number Management etc.)
- Reports (Reports related to all above mentioned modules)
Reading material/resources will be uploaded for learners. Recorded lectures will be accessible to learners through their online portals.
- Assessment will be through activities, assignments and quiz
- Live training session to be conducted 3 days a week
- Lecture recording will be available after live session ends
- Peer discussion and learning is encouraged through the online portal.
- During the course weeks, participants have direct access to the trainer 24/7 for discussion and chat through online portal.
About The Teacher
Zain-ul-Abideen is a multi-skilled and solution oriented SAP and Excel trainer with good all-round functional expertise. He has the ability to identify the client needs and suggest suitable solution. Having hands on experience of configuring SAP Business One in business environment, he is able better educate participants in terms of practical scenarios.
How to Enroll into This Course?
- Create a new account --> http://www.tutocademy.com/login/signup.php?
- Activate your account via the email sent to your specified email address
- Deposit payment via one of the methods --> http://bit.ly/2uuWWlC
- Share proof of payment by send the copy of the payment slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will verify you payment details and give you access to the course
- For any queries, please contact 0343-3783377