Teacher: Mohsin Bhatti
Status: Enrollment Open
The Cambridge O Level physics syllabus helps learners to understand the technological world in which they live, and take an informed interest in science and scientific developments. Learners gain an understanding of the basic principles of physics through a mix of theoretical and practical studies.
This is an course will consist of live session, recorded lectures, quizzes, assignments, discussion and 24/7 access to the teachers. Student will also have round the clock access to all recordings so to clear any concept they are not able to able to understand. O-level physics will be taught during the session with theory, multiple choice questions and alternate to practical for physics. Practical demonstration of concepts will also be covered during the lectures.
About The Teacher
Mohsin Manzoor Bhatti is a telecom engineer from University of Engineering & Technology and has been in the teaching profession for the past 10+ years. He has been teaching mathematics and physics to O and A-level students as well teaching operation management and project management to BBA and MBA students. He is also a MBA and has worked in the telecom sector for over 20 years and possesses a diverse academic and practical experience.
How to Register for this Course
- Create a new account --> http://www.tutocademy.com/login/signup.php?
- Activate your account via the email sent to your specified email address
- Deposit payment via one of the methods --> http://bit.ly/2uuWWlC
- Share proof of payment by send the copy of the payment slip to email@example.com
- Our team will verify you payment details and give you access to the course
- For any queries, please contact 0343-3783377