Teacher: The Services Academy
Status: Enrollment Open
Fee/Duration: 5,000 (2 Mth)
This is a practice exam course designed to help students of FPSC and PPSC in terms of assessing and gauging their preparation for the exam. It comprises of subject wise practice test where in students undergoes testing a timed exam environment. The purpose is for the student to get an idea of the level of preparation while studying. The practice exams consists of practice tests of the following subjects:
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Pakistan Studies
- Islamic Studies
- General Science / Everyday Science
- Basic Arithmetic
This course is designed to give students ample practice to whole range of questions in a timed environment. In addition, students also get immediate feedback on each test with attained marks while at the same time getting correct answers to each question. This course also allows students to interact with other students in discussion forums at the same time having the facility of sending direct message to the teacher.
About The Teacher
The Services Academy was organized in 1993 by renowned bureaucrats and distinguished professors. In the earlier days only C.S.S. Classes were conducted on regular basis, but with the passage of time allied Competitive exams were included in its programs. Right now this institution claims to be the only institution in Pakistan that prepares the candidates for a wide range of competitive Exams. The Academy focuses on a variety of exams like Police, Customer, Income Tax, Railway, Banks, Revenue, Wapda, FIA, PIA, Education, I.B. ISI, Army and other allied exams. of NTS, Federal and Provincial Services.
How to Register for this Course
- Create a new account --> http://www.tutocademy.com/login/signup.php?
- Activate your account via the email sent to your specified email address
- Deposit payment via one of the methods --> http://bit.ly/2uuWWlC
- Share proof of payment by send the copy of the payment slip to email@example.com
- Our team will verify you payment details and give you access to the course
- For any queries, please contact 0343-3783377
- Teacher: The Services Academy