Teacher: Hina Shahid
Status: Enrollment Open
Fee/Duration: 10,000 (3 Mth)
This course is the complete preparation for GAT and LAT Law. GAT stands for graduate assessment test. This test is compulsory to pass in order to seek enrollment as an Advocate with Bar Council. This test is conducted by the Higher Education Commission (HEC). This course will covers all the techniques of attempting legal propositional based questions.
This is an interactive course wherein student will have access to recorded lectures, readings and notes. The students will also be assessed for learning through quizzes and assignments. The course also allows student interact with fellows students in discussion forums, at the same time reaching out to the teacher 24/7.
About The Trainer
Hina Shahid is a lawyer by profession and has been practicing civil and criminal law since the past years. She is also involved in the teaching field and has been teaching law subject since the past 3 years. Her passion towards teaching is compliment. She also the CEO of an academy by the name of Judicial Intellect Academy.
How to Enroll into This Course?
- Create a new account --> http://www.tutocademy.com/login/signup.php?
- Activate your account via the email sent to your specified email address
- Deposit payment via one of the methods --> http://bit.ly/2uuWWlC
- Share proof of payment by send the copy of the payment slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will verify you payment details and give you access to the course
- For any queries, please contact 0343-3783377